The library of Kent Hospital maintains a current collection of electronic and print knowledge resources focused on the health sciences. It provides services to our health professionals, employees and students to promote the delivery of high quality patient care, to support the hospital’s business and management practices, to foster academic excellence and to facilitate research efforts. Some resources and services include:
- A broad selection of online journals.
- Access to print and online books.
- Lending of print books.
- PubMed and other databases linked to full text.
- Quiet study space.
- Photocopy, color printer, scanner and fax machine.
- Database searching.
- Instruction in use of library resources.
- Access to other resources from our partner libraries via Interlibrary Loan.
The library is located on the 1st floor, South. Staffed hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Closed to the general public.
For more information, or to obtain access after-hours, please contact Jo-Anne Aspri, MLS by phone (401) 737-7010, ext. 31309 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.