Helping You Help Your Patients
The Kent Physician Relations Department serves as the hospital’s primary liaison with our private practice physicians and their office staff. We are dedicated to promoting hospital services, assessing customer needs and providing hospital departments with information that is necessary to enhance, modify or add new services. We strive to maximize relationships with physician practices, improve communication, and build greater customer satisfaction.
What We Do For Your Office:
- Promote our existing services.
- Supply generic and customized Kent physician order forms to your office.
- Solicit feedback on improvement of existing services and suggestions for new services.
- Electronic medical record training for physicians and office staff.
- Follow up with individual hospital departments with your patient testimonials.
Kent Hospital Physician Liason
455 Toll Gate Road
Warwick, RI 02886
P: (401) 737-7000, ext. 35118
P: (401) 556-5541, ext. (Cell)
F: (401) 736-1057